Thursday, April 7, 2011

poor baby

I have zero good pictures of my happy baby so far because she hasn't been very happy.
Hoping she adjusts to AZ time and gets over her illness and stops being such a mommy's girl before I leave her and go to Hawaii!... or maybe me leaving her for a week is just what she needs. (Will she even remember me?)
I can't really complain because I kind of love when she is cuddly and clingy..But I think her cousins and grandma are over the act.
Especially since the two babies her age are the happiest babies EVER and they never get to see that Eloise is usually a happy baby too. 
Hopefully she will get used to the crazy kids running around and smile for the camera!







4 comments:

Granum Family said...

she looks so sad and so not like herself! hope she starts to feel better before you leave. have soooo much fun in hawaii!!!!!

Annie said...

Thats Aunt Betsy in the those pictures holding her isn't it? Gosh she is the best. i just love her. How fun you get to be there with her.

Courtney said...

My mom said Lulu was so cute and fun last night. I guess it was just my kids that scared her!

Crystal said...

Lulu! I just got so sad looking at her : ( And that never happens. Poor baby girl! It's the worst to see your kids sick and not be able to help them. Just wait until she starts preschool...