Friday, February 24, 2012

zona

Eloise and I went to Arizona for the past 2 weeks. It was such a nice warm getaway.
Unfortunately Eloise had a bad cold/fever and we had to take a trip to the pediatrician. And of course my sister and her kids all caught her illness. Somehow I avoided it... such a mystery to me.

So anyway
of course our last couple of days Eloise was finally healthy and happy.
And then we had to leave. Tragic story.

Some exciting events happened while we were visiting-
My best friend Katy got married.  My nephew Cason turned 8 and had a fun all boy birthday party. My nephew Dre turned 6 and had a Mexican Fiesta. My brother in-law John and his wife Stephanie flew to Hawaii to pick up their new baby Maya. The Cannons hosted us for a fabulous Sunday dinner. We got to meet baby Lauren and twin boys Cole and Crew.
And of course there was a lot of Mexican food and sunshine.

We always hate to say goodbye. There is never enough time to see everyone as much as we would like.
But we also couldn't wait to get home to Craig. 2 weeks is our limit.

I will do more pics another time. nap time is over apparently.





4 comments:

Ashley Madsen said...

I want to know where you shop for this little girl. Too cute!

Mandy said...

So fun to see you guys. Come back soon.

Lizzie said...

You are rocking that new camera. Way to go Taylor. Also can I have Eloise's outfit in my size please?

Nicole said...

cuuuuuute baby!