Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Michael Buble sang this song to a pregnant woman's belly the other morning on the Rachel Ray show.
I love him. I love this song.
It put me in a cheesy mood and made me cry... shocker.
I just cannot wait to meet this little girl!!


And I know someday that it'll all turn out

You'll make me work, so we can work to work it out

And I promise you, kid, that I give so much more than I get

I just haven't met you yet



I might have to wait, I'll never give up

I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck

Wherever you are, whenever it's right

You'll come out of nowhere and into my life



And I know that we can be so amazing

And, baby, your love is gonna change me

And now I can see every possibility



And somehow I know that it'll all turn out

You'll make me work, so we can work to work it out

And I promise you, kid, I give so much more than I get

I just haven't met you yet

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE Michael Buble!! I usually never miss him on the Rachael Ray show. Guess I'll have to watch clips online. That's such a cute song for a pregnant belly.

Can't wait to meet the baby!

Hutchinson's said...

I can't believe your going to be a mom in a couple of weeks! Crazy, but so exciting. Can't wait to meet her in July!! Love you!!