Tuesday, May 25, 2010

the apartment


I took these pictures the day after we moved in...
Still doesn't look much different... unfortunately... so I thought I might as well share.  It might not look any different for a long time.
I realized at my last doctor's appointment how unprepared I am for the arrival of our first born- So I shifted from looking for lamps and nightstands to baby prep... lots of baby girl laundry to do!
Hopefully I will be able to get everything done before she arrives.

Finally bought a rug! And I love it! Thank you Ebay!
And we stole the rocking chair from my mom. :) Which I also love.





This dresser was left by the previous tenant.  SCORE! We needed a dresser and my furniture budget was long gone you could say... so I painted it hot pink... luckily my husband didn't care. I just need to get some cute knobs for it and turn it into a changing station for baby girl.



Nursery/pack n play will go to the left of the bed in front of the window.  
And I still love my $50 headboard. :)

There is still a lot of work to be done but we are loving our new place.  
What a difference a bedroom makes!!


5 comments:

Ashley Madsen said...

SO CUTE!!! The light coming in your family room is breathtaking. I can't believe you are down to 1 month to go!!! Exciting!

m.estelle said...

it looks amazing!
i am in love with the rug and the pink dresser.

xo
e

Courtney said...

it's looking great. love the shower pics too!

Stephanie said...

I love it! Looks like that rug is plenty big enough to throw a few blankets and pillows down for me and John...one day...

Katie said...

LOVE the rug. orange is definitely the BEST color. your dresser rocks too!