Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Nerdy Pants


I got myself a library card.
I am so pleased with myself.
Now my goal is to actually use it.
You know... learn something.  educate myself. broaden my horizons.
New concept.
I'm excited.
And I know Craig will thoroughly visiting the library with me considering its a great mix of Barnes and Noble and being fiscally responsible...
his 2 favorite things. Nerdy pants.

PS
Now I have a NY Drivers License AND a New York Public Library card. It's official. Hello New Yorker.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

You're so cool. Libraries are the bomb. And I would guess the NYC public libraries would have some grand mommy and me story times for baby girl :)

I love that you're a New Yorker. Hopefully you're there long enough that baby Lulu can be a bit New Yorker too!

Lizzie said...

One of the first things that I did when we moved to the city was get a NY Library card. It made me feel so legit. Even if I only used it like 3 times. Maybe less. And I was so jealous of JT when his license expired and he got to get a NY license. Except that he (and when I say he I mean I) had to wait in line at the DMV for about 1 million hours (and then I had to call him at work when I was almost to the front so he could run over and get it). I am such a good wife!

Kendra and Nathan said...

Even though I only lived in Manhattan for 4 months, I had to get one of those library cards for all the research I was doing at my internship...I didn't take the little key chain card off my keys for a year. Such good memories.

Have fun. I love to read your blog and remember how cool it is to live there. Except you have been there much longer and know way more how amazing that place is. :)