Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thug Life

Sometimes I surprise myself. like when I start crying watching Kelly Osbourne dance the waltz.Dancing with the Stars... What a tear jerker.
Anyway,
A few fun things have happened since my last postage.
Little bros came to visit. They think they are gangsters and their entire visit was spent in search of Air Jordans. Me being kind of gangster myself helped them succeed.
I even took them to a birthday party on my friends SICK rooftop with a fabulous basketball court... on which the entire group played what they called "lightening" and what I have always known as "Speed"... we played for hours and the other parties going on even stopped to watch our game and cheer us on. Who said Mormons don't know how to have fun? Word.
This morning I went to the Martha Stewart Show and I thought it was kind of lame. Sorry Martha. Maybe I am just a hater, but after the 1st show taping I went to in this city (Letterman) I thought to myself- eh,you don't ever have to do that again. And after the 2nd I thought- Listen to your first instincts fool. But I did get to see some fun family and friends and that never disappoints.
Other than that and thoroughly enjoying TV, these days I am trying to enjoy the outdoors as much as I can before it gets cold by going to the park with friends and playing tennis and walking the long way home. I just know that winter is going to come too soon and stay way past its welcome... as usual.
As much as I would like to stay and chat... Its Wednesday night and after Tuesday which is kind of a lame TV night(Except I enjoy Bravo's Flipping Out)... I am looking forward to my shows of the evening.
I might even try out a few new ones and give some ABC premieres a chance to catch my attention (like I need more shows to watch)... but how could I resist watching Courtney Cox in Cougar Town? Curiosity.

Such perfect angels...

Died and gone to Heaven...

7 comments:

Ian and Kristen said...

I cannot believe how big Cooper and Crew are! CRAZY! They were still so little when you guys moved to Boston. I can't believe it's been that long!

Lizzie said...

"me being kind of a gangster myself ..." I just love you.

Brittany Perez said...

I teared up when I saw Kelly dance too. Who would have guessed?!

Granum Family said...

Seriously, Kelly was just amazing! And I'm glad you brought your brothers to the party so we could hang out. And I love that you are sort of a gangster :)

McKell and John said...

Isn't Flipping Out hilarious!? I giggle every time Zoila says "oh jeffrey". And I hoped you watched ABC's "Modern Family" because it made me laugh so hard I cried. Happy Thursday. There are way too many shows to choose from tonight!

Hutchinson's said...

Couldn't agree more about Kelly. When are you freakin coming to Mormonville?

Heather Jeppsen said...

Tay,
I just have to say you are too dang funny. Your posts crack me up. When did you turn into a woman and a funny one at that? Why did you guys have to get so old and grow up on me. What happen to those little boys who don't even know me now? Man, I must be getting up there, and I am. Hope things are going well for you and your family.

Heather (Alexander)

Send me an email. I'd love to chat and see how you are doing.

heather d jep at hotmail dot com