Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lucky Man

After my bath time post I got a few comments from my sister and my mom telling me that "poor craig has to put up with a lot of crap from you"... I'm paraphrasing.
I could understand how posting nudey pictures or writing about his preference for baby wipes could be embarrassing to him and most people...but let me make a couple things very clear-
A)I am pretty positive he likes the attention. (He tends to fade into the background when I am around... people just like me more. Naturally.)
B) I mean, he does ruin every single holiday. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentines Day, Fourth of July.
C) He gets mad when I spend money... I mean goodness Craig I am just being patriotic and supporting our economy. Meanwhile he puts our money in the stock market which is equivalent to flushing it down the toilet.
D)He wakes up at 5:30 in the morning and jumps over me and runs across the room to turn it off- then he turns on the shower... jumps over me again goes back to sleep and wakes up 10 minutes later to another alarm...
E) Whenever my sister or friends call he answers my phone and tries to sound like me...

So ya, you get the point... I put up with a lot too.
I am SUCH a good wife. And don't you forget it. :)

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Ha. Yes he is lucky. Your kind of crap is fun to put up with. I wish I had a little more of it my life! Come closer!!

Jenna Robert said...

He makes money so you can spend it, riiiight?

Hutchinson's said...

I want you to write a diary entry everyday so I can laugh! I love you and see you in a few weeks!!!!