Sunday, June 24, 2007

Less than two months...

So I have a dress... meeting with the seamstress tomorrow. I know everyone was a little worried about that. The bridesmaids all have their outfits and they all fit! little girls are going to be adorable in their blue dresses! Little boys... I have their cute orange ties. Maybe I'll try to mail those to everyone this week.. We are thinking black pants with a white or blue shirt... havent decided yet. Any votes?
So we are doing fabulous with all the wedding plans. Get excited.
FYI- J Crew has a cardigan that matches our blue. You dont have to wear blue... all black is fine, but just in case- that is an option.
Also- Question for all the mommies...
I want all the 7 little girls to have some sort of flower. I thought the cutest would be if they all had mini bouquets. The florist said little girls dont do well with those. What do you all think? If you think they wouldnt want to hold them for pictures then we can come up with something else. we have options.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

It seems like Laney and Chloe would be the hardest to get to hold boquets. Laney might hold it. She might try to eat it though as well.

Courtney said...

Is it the Jackie sweater in Ocean?

I think my girls would be fine doing little bouquets for pictures - they'd probably love it. I'm sure they would demolish them by the end of the night but the pictures would be over by then.

Courtney said...

We already have Cade and Seth's ties. Your mom sent them with the fabric. They will be so cute. Just let us know what you decide on shirt color.

Ashlee said...

Tay- I thought we just said white shirts for the little boys? Either way. Black pants in little boy sizes are harder to find than navy or khaki, so if anyone finds some good ones let me know. Otherwise my guy might just wear navy cuz we already have some... do you think you could really tell in the pictures?