Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Elephantitis

Despite the fact that Craig will be having to take some days off soon... IF THIS CHILD EVER COMES... I somehow convinced him to take yesterday off and spend the day with me. It's possible that I have been a little needy and emotional lately... :) And I was really happy to get to spend a day with him.
I continuously wake up pregnant and angry...not such a good start to the day.  So I was grateful for the company and the distraction and some quality time.

And even with the long day of walking... I woke up again large and pregnant... with no sign of baby girl joining us.

Craig and I used to say... we don't want a baby right now... but in 2 years we want a 2 year old.  It was a mystery to us how we could make that happen... now I know.  I am going to be pregnant for 2 years.  Like an elephant.

7 comments:

Granum Family said...

hang in there! the last little bit of pregnancy is torturous! i was a week late with kenzie and it seemed like a year. can't wait to meet baby girl!

The Nixon Family said...

When you get desperate call me. I had all three of my babies the day I wanted to have them... On Andrew's due date, a few days before Eva's and TWO WEEKS before Elsie's! Castor oil is a natural inducer that worked like a charm 3 times! if you get desperate enough you will do it! i dare you!

Lizzie said...

So nice that Craig took off work to play with you. Will you be announcing via blog or text or call or email when you go into labor?? I keep thinking about you and wondering. Hang in there. I'm so excited for you guys. We had so much fun with you guys Saturday. Thanks for coming.

Crystal said...

Ah,there there "little" lady, she'll be here before you know it. Try to enjoy the really uncomfortable sleep while you can : )

Then again, maybe you'll have her late and maybe your due date is off by a week, so maybe she won't be here for like three weeks...

...I can feel the sting of your punch from here. Maybe try Sheree's castor oil??? I don't know, my babies each came 1-2 weeks early. Ouch, another punch. You're a lot stronger when you're preggers.

laurel said...

I laughed at the end of your post because the elephant joke was funny. Then I laughed again after reading the comments because Crystal was funny, too.

McKell and John said...

Oh yea, and if sheree forgot to tell you she HATES castor oil, it makes her gag and it gives you major diarrhea! But it works. I DOUBLE dare you!!

Sara Jayne and Tyler Baldwin said...

Taylor...found your cute blog. Hope you go into labor soon!...and good luck with that!