Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

My very first Mothers Day gift.
Craig bought me flowers last night while he went to get our take out Chinese after a long day of moving.
Thank goodness for take out.
I am grateful for something pretty to look at so I can ignore all of the unpacked boxes everywhere...
Thank you hubs and baby girl :)


And on this beautiful Mothers Day morning  I am especially grateful for my mom.
She is the greatest. 
And my mother-in-law... I lucked out.  Big time. She is a superstar. 
Thank you both for all you have done and do and continue to do every day.

We Love You.
Happy Mothers Day.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

I love tulips! Can't wait to see pics of the apartment once you get a little more unpacked.

The Nixon Family said...

what a view!!!

Lizzie said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TAYLOR!!

PS: GREAT view. Can't wait to see your new place.

Xiong M Jarka said...

so cute tulips^^
I lo~ve

Meg said...

FUN that your in your new place!! I bet you are loving the decorating and space :-)

I'm with Lizzie, your view looks amazing!! When can I come over?