Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Half Blood Prince


HARRY POTTER! I LOVED IT!
My friend Laurel's husband got 5 FREE tickets from work AND $50 worth of FREE concessions to see a special premiere of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
It was so fun and I was on a happy high afterwards... which is peculiar considering I was in a deep dark depression for weeks after Dumbledore died in the book. Sad.
The worst day of my life was when I finished the 7th book... And after seeing that movie and realizing how much happiness Harry Potter still brings me I am now determined to re-read all the books so I can enjoy Harry Potter once again. It will never get old.
To all of you who have not given in and read Harry Potter... you are missing out.

Laurel,Me, Megan and Larisa anticipating greatness...

Larisa found a Lightning bolt tattoo... I just had to put it on her face. Forehead to be exact.

She was definitely the only one in her 30's(in reality probably the only one over 15) that was wearing a Gryffindor T-shirt and had lightening bolt on her forhead. Classic.

Oh and I apologize for the picture quality... pictures in the bathroom on an iphone don't do us justice. In reality... we are all dead sexy. You might be able to tell a little bit.

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Looks like SOOOO much fun! I love that Larisa was wearing a HP t-shirt & lightening bolt tattoo, that makes me laugh out loud.

Ashlee said...

Dead sexy for sure.
You are a party animal.

Anonymous said...

Have I said THANK YOU for posting these BEAUTIFUL pictures of me on the internet??