Wednesday, June 10, 2009

This week


I am watching my friends 2 little boys James and Henry for EIGHT DAYS while her and her hubby are vacationing in Hawaii.
I am SUCH a good friend.
We have been playing on a lot of playgrounds, visiting a lot of Barnes and Nobles, watching a lot of Backyardigans and Pokemon, and going to the Natural History museum.
So far we are all having a lot of fun and the boys are being good (not that they don't have their moments). But we do have 3.5 days left... So wish us luck.



PS I forgot to tell you all who I dined with on Saturday (okay walked past and stared at with my mouth open... but we did eat in the same restaurant) Can you guess?
Oprah. The one and only.

1 comment:

Tahnee said...

hey taylor! i was looking through peoples blogs and i found yours!! you are so cute and its so cool your living in new york! well i hope all is well!

tahnee